Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SO THIS IS WHAT ALIEN ABDUCTION MUST FEE LIKE

Just got back from my first, and hopefully last, MRIs. Why was I so anxious to get one of these done? I don't like enclosed spaces and I have a hard time laying perfectly still. Add to that the lovely jackhammer noise and blue dye going through my veins and it's my idea of hell. I asked the tech about music, since people told me the best way to get through was to count the number of songs, but the music was broken! I toughed it out and made it through two, one on my back and one on my stomach, but I would gladly take a pap smear, mammogram, and teeth cleaning combo over that trauma. If there's a next time - Valium, baby.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ack! A Bud Light might help with the post-MRI trauma. Or at least taste good.
When do you know the results?

Leslie and Steve said...

I am sorry the music wasn't working. Hopefully you won't have to do it ever again. Big hugs!!!

sharon said...

Oh, I know MRI's are totally creeeepy. hopefully you're done with those. looking forward to seeing you on friday. hugs.