Monday, October 27, 2008

Lovely Sentiment

I got this great email from Mike's cousin Cindy and I found it so inspiring I had to copy it.

"when Jesus asks a man, "do you want to be made well?" he explains that he has no one to help him down to the healing well. So Jesus tells him "stand up and take your mat" he was already well. You are too. You are already well, you just have to stand up, take your mat and walk to the well and get your treatments and then the whole process will be done. It was so happy for me to pass this on to you this morning. I think I read it just for you.Love,Cindy

So, I've got my "mat" and I'm going to the "well" today. I'm a little freaked about being in a tube - I don't like putting a tanning bed all the way down! I keep telling myself it's a big tube and I won't get stuck. Is it too early to start drinking?

No comments: