Thursday, November 26, 2009

Barbie boob!

Hey All,

I had the expander surgery almost two weeks ago. It went just fine. I stayed overnight which was a good thing since I got really nauseous and a nurse got to clean me up when I tossed my cookies instead of Mike! Anyway, the first week was annoying because I could only do sponge baths and couldn't drive. I got my sutures out this week, can shower (yay!) and drive, so that's something. The expander is not painful anymore, but it does feel like I have an orange taped to my body. It really does look like I have a Barbie Doll boob on one side too. It's very perky and smooth. Poor Lefty, she's looking a bit droopy in comparison. Thank goodness for underwire bras, at least I look symmetrical in clothes. I get my first fill next week, which means they'll add more saline to my expander. I will be getting two or three of these and then in 3 months or so, I'll be ready for my implant. That's the skinny for now. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: