Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MRI FUN!

You all know I hated the last MRI I had, so I got a prescription for sedatives for the one I had on the 16th. Mmmm, sedatives! They sure did the trick. I slept through the whole thing. However, I probably should have taken one tablet instead of two, since I was a drugged up mess afterwards. My aunt and sister had to help me get dressed and walk to the car. Aunt Deb said I was making strange faces while I was eating my orange in the back seat, but I don't remember eating an orange! Also don't remember talking to my brother-in-law on the phone later that day. Luckily, my co-worker, Jamie, picked up Connor from daycare for me, but the poor kid had to sit on the bed and watch movies with me, because I was too tired to move much! Lesson learned - one pill should be enough!

The results came in last Friday and they didn't find anything. Yay me!

No comments: